I am having a lazy Sunday by the fire and what better to do than make fabric pom poms. They make ideal decorations and are so easy to make.
1. Using thick cardboard, cut out 2 matching circle templates with an inner circle.
2. Cut your fabric into long strips
3. Take one strip and sandwich it between your 2 templates (this will be the string to tie it all together)
4. Wrap your fabric around your templates until they are totally covered.
5. Repeat 3 times
6. Pull your two centre strings together tightly and with your scissors placed between the 2 templates cut all the way around.
7. Take away your cardboard and tie the centre stings. Fluff it up and bingo you have a perfect pom pom!